hello guys, I'll give you example dialogue of symphaty expression. Hopefully, this blog will useful for anything check this out.
A : Hi, you look so sad, what's up ?
B : I've lost my job
A : I'm sorry to hear that
B : Now, I don't know how to look for another job in the city
A : I will help you if you want. I have someone that I know
B : Serious ?
A : Yes, I will give you that job but it's marketing
B : No problem, Thank you, you're my everything
A : Don't say that to me. You're welcome
B : Why?
A : I was amused to hear that
B : I'm just joking
A : Yeah I know
That's all for me, sorry I just share you this.
I wish I can share you better than this. Thank you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar